Sunday, June 10, 2012

On the Run

Posted by A Drop of Romeo at 1:58 AM


Since the posting of this review, this story has been removed from FictionPress by the author.


On the Run by thenifoundfivedollars
I thought I liked Jeremy Rhider. And then he kissed me, shoved a briefcase in my hands, and jumped out my second story window. Now I'm under the watch of Agent Ryan Sumner, FBI. And he's about as thrilled with our arrangement as yours truly.
Banner Credit: marta

Melissa Thinks: Another story from the amazing thenifoundfivedollars! On the Run is centered around Tori who gets herself involved in more trouble than she bargained for when she begins a relationship with the dangerous Jeremy Rhider. Things between them end on a bit of an abrupt note when he jumps out the window of her apartment (yes, I kid you not) and leaves her with a strange briefcase and a whole lot of trouble. Before she knows it, Tori is being whisked away by the handsome and stoic FBI agent assigned to protect her.

Ryan and Tori seem to fit almost perfectly together. The personalities of the two seem to balance quite nicely. The forbidden element in the story serves to create delicious sexual tension between our leading couple, which is always a major plus when done correctly (I assure you, it is done fantastically well here). In terms of the pace of the relationship between Tori and Agent Sumner, it’s pure perfection; not too slow, not too fast and therefore is successful in making the reader actually want and need the relationship to develop further (A++ in my book). thenifoundfivedollars has once again given us a funny, perfect, and well written romance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

A Drop of Romeo Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea